Welcome to Vision City Las Colinas
The Leading Eye Doctor in Irving, TX
At Vision City Las Colinas, we take great pride in providing exceptional eyecare and eyewear experiences. Our team is passionate about the services and products we provide, which combine to create happy and healthy patients who return regularly and refer family and friends to our beautiful office. We value your time. When you arrive you will be greeted and promptly taken back for your eye exam. Our certified para-optometric assistants and therapeutic optometrists complete your exam and introduce you to an experienced optician. After reviewing the prescription, eye doctor recommendations and individual needs with you, your optician will provide a frame styling session to help you select and order your eyewear.
Our mission at Vision City Las Colinas is to provide uniquely personalized patient care, exceptional customer service and a high-quality finished product regardless of your budget!
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors in Irving, TX
- Complete these patient forms before your visit
- Request an eye exam appointment
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Read about our complete eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases, contact lens fittings, and our 3D OCT Eye Scan
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Request an appointment With our Eye Doctor in Irving, TX
- Learn all about LASIK and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including cataracts, gluacoma, dry eye syndrome, macular degeneration, myopia and more
Great Eyecare and Eyewear in Irving, TX
From our office in Irving, TX, Vision City Las Colinas serves patients from Las Colinas, Irving, Dallas, Coppell, Lewisville, Arlington, and Farmer's Branch, Texas - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
News & Events
- Jul 24, 2014 - Be on the Lookout for Vision Problems this Summer Break
- Jul 17, 2014 - Should You Be Worried About Eye Floaters?
- May 15, 2014 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- May 12, 2014 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »